The Ribfest Drive Thru will be in the parking lot of Centennial High School on College Ave. Cars will enter through an entrance at the east end of the school to line up. In the queue, they will be greeted by a Rotary volunteer, handed a menu and then have an opportunity to order from their Rib team of choice. No one is to leave their car at any point. Safety is our #1 priority.
Someone from the rib team that you have selected will safely approach your car to take your order. Payments can be processed through debit, credit, or cash. Card payments with tap are encouraged.
- Do I need to wear a mask?
For the safety of everyone, masks are recommended when interacting with any volunteers or vendors.
- Can I be served if I am not in/on a motorized vehicle?
We take the safety of our volunteers, vendors and guests very seriously. Unfortunately, that means for this event, we cannot serve walk up guests. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Can I be served if I am on a bicycle?
Yes. However, for the safety of everyone, masks are recommended when interacting with any volunteers or vendors when not in a vehicle. When customers on bikes are not wearing masks, our vendors and volunteers will be masked and will maintain physical distance as much as possible during the interaction.
Yes! Just like Ribfest, this is a fundraiser for our community. You will be offered the opportunity to donate to the Rotary Club of Guelph Trillium to support many local and international charities. Together we can make a difference! We also accept online donations https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/49244
- How do I sponsor this event?
We would be happy to discuss sponsorship opportunities with you. Contact email@example.com for information.
- Can I order from more than 1 Rib team?
For the sake of traffic flow and efficiency, we ask that you choose only one rib vendor to order from. All 3 teams have similar menus and serve great food. For this same reason, the rib teams are the only food vendors at this year’s event.
- Do all of the rib teams have gluten-free sauce?
Yes! All of the rib vendors have gluten-free sauces.
- Do the rib teams serve beef in addition to pork?
Depending on availability, the rib teams may offer beef ribs and/or brisket.
- Will there be other food vendors?
For the sake of traffic flow, there will be no other food vendors outside of the Rib teams.
- What COVID-19 Protocols will be followed?
The event will comply with all health and safety standards and recommendations as set out by the City of Guelph and Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health.
- Vendors/volunteers will be screened for COVID-19, confirming they:
- Have no symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)..
- Have not travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has.
- Have not been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- Are there washrooms available on site?
No. There are no public washrooms available and all attendees must remain in their vehicles
- Will there be other things to do at the Drive-Thru Ribfest?
Unfortunately, there will be no amusement area or children’s play area this year. Market vendors will also not be on site during the drive-thru event.