Without these amazing sponsors there would be no Guelph Ribfest.
The Rotary Club of Guelph-Trillium is proud to have Guelph's own Sleeman Breweries Ltd. returning for Ribfest 2016. Sleeman Breweries Ltd. is the leading brewer and distributor of premium beer in Canada and the third largest brewing company nation-wide. The Company has supplemented its core Sleeman brands, which are available in every province, with a family of exceptional regional brands. These include Okanagan Spring and Shaftebury in British Columbia and Alberta, Upper Canada in Ontario, Seigneuriale in Quebec and MacLays in Atlantic Canada. The company markets and/or distributes world-class imported products such as Guinness, Grolsch, Samuel Adams, Scottish & Newcastle (including Bulmers Strongbow English Cider), Sapporo and Pilsner Urquell, and provides contract production for Japan’s Sapporo Breweries’ products. Sleeman is also available in selected U.S. and British markets.
From homeowner equipment, supplies and tools to safety equipment, Battlefield Equipment can source just about anything you need to get the job done. No one understands your project requirements better than we do. We work quickly to find the equipment and supplies you need to keep you working, not waiting. Whatever needs you may have for rental equipment, new equipment, equipment & safety training, parts or service, you can rest assured that you will be our highest priority.
CJOY has been an integral part of the community fabric since 1948. Over the years the station has grown to bring music and information to a broad range of listeners. CJOY’s "Oldies" appeal to 35 years and up while Magic FM features adult contemporary music designed to appeal to ages 25 - 49. Magic FM started broadcasting in 1992.
Farms.com is a leading supplier of innovative information products and services for the global agriculture and food industries. The Farms.com Group of Companies focuses the following solutions for the global agriculture and food sector:
- Media & Publishing -- The Farms.com network of sites welcome thousands of commercial farmers and agribusiness professionals each day and is a trusted source of information to browse the latest agriculture news, expert commentaries, and videos. In addition to news, the Farms.com portal features classifieds, used-farm-equipment, and farm and rural property real estate listings for its customer base. In addition to the URL Farms.com, the network of sites includes Agriville.com, AgSearch.com, USFarmer.com. On the publishing side, the Farms.com Group of Companies includes a number of print offerings including Ag Buyer’s Guide, US Farmer, Better Farming and Better Pork magazines.
- Careers -- AgCareers.com, the leading human resources website for the agriculture and food industry, and CareersInFood.com is the number 1 job board for the food and beverage processing sector.
- Software and Services -- Farms.com owns and operates global swine software leader PigCHAMP, as well as Farms.com Professional services -- a full service consulting group that offers programming, and website related services such as hosting.
- Farming and Production -- Farms.com is proud to own and operate its own farm, Port Dover Farms, a 2,000-acre cash crop farm (corn, soybeans, wheat) that also produces energy through a number of wind and solar installations.
The Farms.com Group of Companies has offices in the Canada, including Guelph and London, Ontario, as well as the United States, Canada, Australia and India.
Linamar is welcomed back as a valued and important sponsor of Ribfest. Established in Guelph more than 50 years ago, Linamar is a world leader in precision machined components, modules, and systems and is also a respected leader in the Guelph community. From a single lathe in Frank Hasenfratz's basement to a multi-billion dollar global manufacturing company, Linamar has come a long way in its short history. Today the company operates 57 manufacturing facilities around the world. Their precision products provide the light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, energy and industrial OEM markets with powertrain system solutions. Their Skyjack brand is a global leader of aerial work platforms to the construction and access markets. "We are a diversified manufacturing company powering motion, powering work, powering lives." Linamar’s corporate philosophy states, "Our community is one of the most important stakeholders in our company and our employees are our most important resource. It is important for us to support our people by supporting the local events and charities that enrich our lives. We feel it is vital for our employees to be active citizens and be involved in society."
RBC Royal Bank is proud to offer it financial and volunteer support to this important community event. Special thanks are extended to the following individuals who made this Gold Sponsorship possible: Jamie Clinch, Regional Vice President, Guelph & North Halton; Peter Guth, Vice President Commercial, Guelph & North Halton; Tom Schuett, RBC Dominion Securities; Kevin Garner, RBC PH&N Investment Counsel and Gregg Mitchell, Vice President, Central Commercial Centre.
Now more than ever before, people are using the internet to shop, play and stay informed about what’s going on in their communities. GuelphToday.com is an exclusively online news and information site that provides breaking news to readers as fast as they want it, wherever they are. Desktop? Mobile? Tablet? Definitely. We break locally-driven news written by award-winning local news reporters Tony Saxon, Rob O’Flanagan and a full team of others working around the clock. GuelphToday.com gives you the news as it happens. It’s our top priority! We’re independent and it shows in everything we do, and we promise to remain fiercely local.
People spend more time online than they do watching TV, listening to radio or reading newspapers. That’s why you need to be online with your advertising message. GuelphToday.com online brings you many advantages versus legacy media:
- Reach customers 24 hours a day at home and on the go
- Exceptionally cost-effective with options for most budgets
- Know exactly what you get with detailed reporting available
- Generate traffic and link customers directly to you